This sweet and savory meal is popular with the kids. Easy to makem, you may want to serve it with some crunchy coleslaw on the side.
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) pork roast
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 buns or hard rolls
1. Place pork roast in a crock pot or slow cooker. Cover, cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 5-6 hours, or until roast is tender.
2. Remove the roast from stoneware. Shred pork with 2 forks. Pour out liquid in the stoneware. Return the pork to stoneware and add barbecue sauce, brown sugar, onion and lemon juice. Cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour.
Print this recipe