This is for those who love the pungent tastes of wasabi and mustard! I think it's just right, enough to perk up your sinuses - but not too much. In addition to being a good dipping sauce for fried seafood, it's tasty as part of a tuna or egg salad dressing, or with a green salad or on avocado slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 green onion, white and part of green,finely minced
- salt and pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Print this recipe