- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup finely Chopped Onions
- One 13 3/4-ounce can artichoke hearts, well drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or dry white wine
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Stir Mayo, parmesan, and onions together in a medium bowl.
Pulse artichoke hearts in a blender until finely chopped.
Stir artichoke hearts into mixture along with lemon juice (or wine) and black pepper.
Scrape into a small baking dish or ovenproof crock.
Combine bread crumbs and olve oil - sprinkle over dip.
Bake until top is browned, about 20 minutes.
Server with crackers or toast.
Print this recipe