- Makes 2 12-inch logs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- mangoes, slices (optional)
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed until mixed well.
3. Stir in chutney.
4. Cover and chill slightly.
5. Divide cheese mixture in half; shape each portion into a 12-inch log.
6. Wrap in wax paper, and chill 6 hours or until firm.
7. Place cheese logs on a serving tray; if desired, garnish with toasted coconut and mango slices.
8. Serve with toasted pita bread triangles, crackers, or apple slices.
Print this recipe
Source: posted by Sharon123 - Recipezaar
Submitted By: Meryl
East Indian Cheese Logs