- Serves 6.
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 9 cups mixed greens
- 2 medium Anjou or Bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 ounces blue or gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, juice concentrate and mustard. Slowly add oil, whisking until blended and thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide greens among 6 individual serving plates. Top each with sliced pears, crumbled cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Drizzle each with some dressing and serve.
Print this recipe
Source: Vegetarian Times, October 1998
Submitted By: Meryl
Autumn Pear Salad