- 1 lb extra firm tofu
- cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (optional)
- 1 onion, thinly slices
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets or Chinese cabbage
- 1 bunch spinach
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 cup roasted cashews or almonds
1. Heat up a skillet or Wok.
2. Bring soy sauce, garlic, ginger & wine to boil.
3. Add tofu cubes, cover & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove tofu & remaining broth from wok/skillet.
5. Heat oil in wok & stir fry vegetables over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add remaining broth, tofu & cashews.
7. Heat & serve.
Serve with rice.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Tofu Stir Fry