For the dill, lemon recipe, use 4 cups plain yogurt, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 3 tbsp. of dill; but do try this one also, it is wonderful.
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups peach yogurt
- 2 cups chicken stock, chilled
- 2 tbsp. minced green onions
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh mint
- salt and freshly ground peper to taste
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
Whirl all of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor in batches until pureed. Stir together in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 3-4 hours.
Print this recipe
Source: Boscawen Inn, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
Submitted By: J T
Cold Cucumber Soup