- 1/2 pound cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Genoa Salami, thinly sliced
- 1 pound processed American Cheese, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons crushed Oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 12 hoagie rolls, torn into pieces for dipping
Tear the ham, salami and American cheese into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise and oregano. Mix the mayonnaise mixture into the ham mixture 1/2 cup at a time, until meats and cheese are well coated. Mix in the onion.
Before serving, mix in the lettuce and tomatoes. Serve with the hoagie roll pieces for dipping.
Print this recipe
Source: C. Shuster
Submitted By: Eileen Werth
Italian Hoagie Dip