- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz.) vegetable broth (or beef or chicken)
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 3 medium carrots, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tsps dried marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Mix all ingredients except rice and basil into 3-1/2 - 6 quart crock.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in rice. Cover and cook on low for about 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in basil.
Print this recipe
Source: Just Crockpot Recipes
Submitted By: Marlen
Crockpot Autumn Vegetable Minestrone