Sprinkle these pancakes with chopped pecans, and serve with warm maple syrup.
- 2-1/2 cups Original Bisquick.
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
1. Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
2. Stir all ingredients until blended. Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until brown.
Print this recipe
Source: .Reg. T.M. of General Mills, Inc. ) Betty Crocker, 2000
Submitted By: Marlen