The gorgeous color and tangy flavor makes this vibrant sauce a delightful accompaniment to many desserts.
- 1 pound frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- or other orange liqueur (optional)
1. Puree the raspberries and any accumulated juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Using the back of a large spoon, press the puree through a fine-meshed sieve into a bowl. Discard the seeds.
2. Stir the sugar and liqueur, if using, into the puree. Taste and adjust the sweetening, if necessary. The raspberry sauce can be refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen