- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind (yellow part only)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons honey, to taste
- Orange peel strips, for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Whiz until smooth.
2. Pour into saucepan and cook until thick, stirring constantly for 5-7 minutes.
3. Place in glass stemmed glasses and set in refrigerator to sit overnight.
Garnish with orange peel strips andor mint leaves.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen