- 6 tablespoons Kahlza or other coffee liqueur
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 5 1/2-inch-thick slices purchased pound cake
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Combine Kahlza, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon water and instant espresso powder in small bowl; stir until espresso powder dissolves. Combine cream cheese, whipping cream, 1 tablespoon Kahza mixture and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in another small bowl and whisk to blend.
Place 1 slice of cake in each of 2 large goblets or 1 1/4-cup ramekins. Brush each slice with 1/4 of Kahlza mixture. Spread half of cheese mixture over each cake slice. Top each with 1 1/2 slices cake, pressing to fit. Brush each with half of remaining Kahlza mixture. Sift cocoa over desserts. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
2 Servings; Can be doubled.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Teresa Johnson