- 2 cups cranberry-respberry drink
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Beaujolais wine
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled (divided use)
- 1 cup raspberries (divided use)
- 4 tablespoons sugar (divided use)
- 2 small navel oranges, sliced
Combine the fruit drink and wine in a 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Puree 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Add to bowl and stir well. Can be mixed to this point several hours ahead and refrigerated.
For garnish, slice reamining strawberries; gently toss with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. When ready to serve, add strawberries, remaining raspberries and orange slices.
Print this recipe
Source: Dallas Morning News - Abby Mandel
Submitted By: Karen Bradley
Summer Berry Sangria