This is my version of a salad they used to have on the salad bar at a local supermarket.
- 2 cups uncooked rotini
- 1 small zucchini, washed and diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can Del Monte Pasta Style Stewed Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Print this recipe
Source: My Files
Submitted By: Joy Bowers
Light Pasta Salad