- 1/2 lbs. asparagus
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped roasted cashews
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
1. Cut off the tough lower stems of the asparagus and discard. Cut each stalk diagonally into 2 or 3 pieces.
2. Heat the oils together in a wok over high heat. Add the ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the asparagus and stir-fry until tender but still crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the cashews and soy sauce. Serve immediately. 6 portions
Print this recipe
Source: Silver Plate Good Times Cookbook
Submitted By: Rick Smith
Stir-Fry of Asparagus with Cashews