I thought this would be good for the person who requested brunch recipes.
- Meat: 1 lb ham, bacon OR sausage; cooked, degreased and crumbled/diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 16 oz. hash browns, frozen
- 3/4 cup cheese, shredded (co-jack or cheddar are Crock Pot Girl's favorites)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- scallions (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Grease or line crock pot.
2. Layer ingredients starting with frozen hash browns followed by meat, onions, peppers, and cheese.
3. Repeat layer twice and top with scallions.
4. Beat the eggs, milk, salt & pepper together.
5. Pour over the layered ingredients in the crock pot (ensure everything gets moistened well)
6. Cover. Cook on low for 7 hours.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Ellen Si
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole