- 2 pounds frozen or fresh shrimp
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1-2 chopped jalapenos
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 medium sized tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh lime juice(please don't use a canned concentrate)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
Rinse the shrimp with cold water then drain off any excess water,. Place the shrimp in a non-reactive bowl and add all the remaining ingredients. Let stand in the refrigerator overnight then drain off any excess liquid. Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with crackers.
I found this recipe for you under Web Crawler, then serch shrimp ceviche then under a list that came up and listed Gregs Salsa Page. You might enjoy some of his other stuff if you can pull it up.
Print this recipe
Source: Gregs Salsa Page
Submitted By: Sheila
Ceviche de Camarones