- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice or white vinegar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce, chopped fresh hot chilies, dried red chili flakes, or other hot sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a mini food processor or a blender and blend until smooth. Serve in small bowls at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Makes about 2/3 cup.
Print this recipe