This popular sauce is delicious served atop an array of oriental style "stir-fry" vegetables or as a dip for raw vegetables.
- 3 to 4 Tlow sodium soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/3 c. filtered water, vegetable stock or defatted chicken stock
- 2 T. Natural peanut butter (smooth)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (deseeded)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 T scallions, chopped
- 1 t. ginger, chopped
- 2 T Mirin (sweet sake)
- 2 fresh mint leaves (1/4 t. dried)
- 1 T chopped cilantro
Combine all ingredients in a blender, blending until smooth.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: l mandrake
THAI PEANUT SAUCE