- 1 pound small boiling onions
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh (or 1/4 teaspoon dried) thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh (or 1/2 teaspoon dried) marjoram leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. Simmer onions and beans in 1 inch of stock in a covered saucepan (about 15-18 minutes). Drain, refrigerate covered until chilled (about 2 hours).
2. Mix remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and lemon juice; refrigerate covered until chilled.
3. Arrange vegetables on a platter; sprinkle lighlty with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over. Spoon sauce over or pass sauce seperately.
Print this recipe