- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Combine green beans and 1/2 cup water in a medium pot. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and let beans cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
Place beans in a medium serving bowl and mix in bread crumbs, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Toss mixture until the beans are coated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Print this recipe
Source: all recipes
Submitted By: Linda Street
Green Beans with Bread Crumbs