- posted by Lorac
- Makes 16 mushrooms
- 16 large fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed,about 1 pound
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 pinch dried dill
- 1 pinch dried tarragon
- 1 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- 3/4 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a saucepan over medium low heat, cook the cream and spinach together until cream is reduced by half.
3. Stir in the shallots and cook 1 minute, remove from heat and stir in the coconut milk, dill, tarragon, cracker crumbs, crab, shrimp, salt and pepper.
4. Stuff mushroom caps with seafood mixture and place in a shallow bakinging pan.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with coconut.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Hawaiian Seafood Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms