You can leave out the alcohol and also substitute fruit with a can of fruit salad.
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cans ginger ale or soda water
- 1 cup rum or white wine
- 1 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1 cup small melon pieces or balls
- 1 lime or orange seeded and thinly sliced
Combine orange, pineapple, grapefruit and lime juices. Sweeten to taste with honey and chill for a few hours. Just before serving stir in ginger ale, rum, pineapple pieces and melon balls. Garnish with lime or orange slices, serve over crushed ice.
Print this recipe
Source: My files
Submitted By: Marlen
Tropical Fruit Punch