Tip . Use your favorite salad greens. Choose a mixture of iceberg, Boston, Bibb, romaine, butter, leaf and red-tipped lettuces, as well as spinach, endive, arugula, radicchio, atercress and parsley. Use a cristal bowl, to let layers at sight.
- 1 can (103/4 ounces) cream of mushrooms
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
1. For dressing, in medium bowl, combine soup, yogurt, cheese and onion. Mix until smooth; set aside.
2. In clear 4-quart bowl, layer salad greens, carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes. Spoon dressing over salad, spreading to cover salad. Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 4 hours.
3. Sprinkle with green onions and olives before serving. Makes 12 servings.
Print this recipe
Source: Campbell's Creative Cooking With Soup
Submitted By: Patricia Morales
Buffet Layered Salad