Serve it with a basket of warm French bread.( An Alsatian tradition often served with boiled potatoes).
- 1 pound small-curd, cream-style cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1/4 tsp.freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1Tbl. finely minced onion
- 1 Tbs. finely minced green onions
- 1 tsp. finely minced chives or parsley
Using a wire whisk, blend the cottage cheese and sour cream well in a small mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly and adjust seasonings. Cover the bowl and chill well before serving.
Print this recipe
Source: Chez Francois Restaurant-Va.
Submitted By: Eileen Werth