- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 3-oz can french-fried onion rings, crushed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup homestyle spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 350 . Mix egg with milk. Combine onion rings, cheese, crumbs and paprika. Dip chicken pieces in liquid then roll in crumbs until well coated. Arrange in a lightly oiled rectangular baking pan. Drizzle butter over. Bake in a preheated 350 oven until chicken is tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
To serve, arrange around a bowl of sauce for dipping.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
Crunchy Parmesan Chicken