- 1 refrigerator package of ready made pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 large can of chicken breast
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of shredded montery jack cheese
- 1 large can of veg-all (drained)
- Milk to thickness desired.
Place pie crust in pie pan. On stove add first 4 ingredients and add milk to the thickness desired. Cook until warm, then pour into pie shell. Put second pie shell on top. Cook at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Gail McAllister
Chicken Pot Pie