- Salmon with a Lemon & Dill Sauce
- 1 Salmon Filet
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves
- = lemon
- Grill the Salmon Filet for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
- Or, use a skillet with ridges like a grill and coat the bottom
- on the skillet with a little bit of olive oil. To make the
- sauce - In bowl place mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in juice
- of = lemon. Slowly stir in dill leaves. Cut the salmon into
- serving sizes of about 2-3 inches wide. Place the salmon filet
- on a plate, place a few dabs of the lemon & dill sauce on top
- of the salmon. Garnish with a lemon twist on top or a lemon
- wheel on the side.
- Yield: Serves 2.
Print this recipe
Source: Mom's recipe
Submitted By: Ernie Niedermayer
Salmon with lemon & dill sauce