If you'd like to serve immediately, have the fruit already chilled in the refrigerator... and pop a couple ice cubes into the blender while pureeing
- 2 Mangoes. peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 cups cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, minced (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons plain yougart
- Garnish: small mint leaves--and edible flowers if you can get them.
Puree all ingredients in a blender and chill for a few hours.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Eileen Werth