You can purchase cooked chicken at the deli and skip step 2.
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tbspn lime juice
- 2 tbspn chopped cilantro
- 1 jalepeno or serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package 10oz caesar salad
- 6-8 (7-8 inch) flour tortillas
Stir together pineapple, onion, lime juice, cilantro and pepper in small bowl. Set salsa aside.
Broil or grill chicken 10 - 12 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink in the center. Cool slightly; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Toss salad greens with chicken pieces, grated cheese from packet and salad dressing. Reserve croutons to use in another salad. Spoon about 1 cup salad mixture into each tortilla, top with 2 tbspns pineapple salsa, fold sides over salsa. Serve with remaining salsa.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Brad K
Grilled Chicken Ceasar Wrap