This is a favorite at every gathering I go to. You can get creative and add your favorite toppings.
- 1 large carton of cottege cheese
- 1 1/2 bricks of cream cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Taco Sauce (Ortega works good)
- Chopped Scallions
- Chopped, seeded tomatoes
- Chopped green pepper
- Chopped black Olives (optional)
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese
Blend the cottege cheese and cream cheese. A food processor works best. Spread on the bottom of a pan. I use a 10" round pan. 1 recipie makes 4 of these pans. Pour on the taco sauce and spread it around. Sprinkle some taco seasoning over the top of the sauce. Top with chopped tomatos, green pepper, scallions (Green onions), and olives. Cover with cheese. Use tortilla chips.
Print this recipe
Source: My good friend Mouse
Submitted By: Teagen Lefere