- 1 (3oz.) package vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups cornflakes
Prepare vanilla pudding mix according to package directions, except use 2 cups milk.Chill and fold in 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, bananas and whipped cream.
In saucepan combine marshmallows, peanut butter and margarine. Stir in cornflakes until well-coated. Press into a greased 9-inch pie plate and chill. Fill with pudding mixture and top with additional whipped cream.
Print this recipe
Source: Home Cooking: Jan.'95
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Peanut Butter and Banana Pie