- 1 Lb. Jimmy Dean's Sage-Seasoned Sausage
- 3 Tbsp Margerine
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 3 Cups Milk (Part 1/2 & 1/2 or Cream, or whatever you have)
- 1 Tsp Bell's (Poultry) Seasoning (I use Salt-Free and then add Salt to Taste.)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Batch Bisquick Biscuits made according to pkg directions, or Refrigerator Biscuits are the easiest","1. In a skillet, cook Sausage Meat until browned. Pour off Grease and discard.
2. In a 2 Qt. pan melt margerine over low heat. Stir in flour to make a roux, slowly add milk/cream mixture, stirring constantly. Add cooked sausage and seasonings, and simmer for about 20 minutes to thicken.
3. Cut open a hot biscuit and top with Sausage Gravy.
Print this recipe
Source: My Personal Recipe
Submitted By: Elaine Olson
Sausage Gravy And Biscuits