- Hope this is what you are looking for. I haven't tried them.
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Cream the shortening. Add the sugar gradually and cream well.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla. Add flour sifted with baking powder and salt. Chill the dough.
3. Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness on a lightly floured board.
4. Cut into desired shapes with a floured Aluminum cookie cutter. Place on(Mirro Aluminum) cooky sheets. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar, or top with minced nuts, red or green sugar, tiny colored candies, strips of gumdrop, candied cherries or raisins. Bake at 400 degrees F. for about 8-10 minutes.
Print this recipe
Source: Mirro Cook Book
Submitted By: Linda Wilson