You can sub the veg-all with your favorite vegatable and can also add a small can of stewed tomatoes. The tomatoes will make the dish a bit more juicy.
- 1 lb. lean ground meat or turkey
- 1 small onion
- salt & pepper to taste (or preferred seasoning, I always use Tony Chachere's)
- 1 small can of veg-all
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Prepared instant mashed potatoes (4 cup serving)
- Shredded Cheddar cheese (if desired
Season ground meat and brown with onions until no longer pink. Add Cream of Mushroom soup and cook until bubbly. Place meat & soup mixture in a 1 quart casserole dish. Layer veg-all on top of meat. Layer mashed potatoes on top of veg-all. Sprinkle with cheese (if desired). Bake in a 350 d. oven until heated through.
Print this recipe
Source: My Recipe Files
Submitted By: Tammy Fontenot