If you tike Reese's peanut butter cups, this vegan alternative is even better! Unlike Reese's, this dense pie features a crunchy pretzel crust sure to satisfy your fiercest salty-sweet craving.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cup vegan margarine, melted
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2 cups nondairy milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together crushed pretzels, sugar, and margarine. Press into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake crust for 8-10 minutes.
4. Place chocolate chips into a large bowl.
5. In medium saucepan off the heat, whisk together milk and cornstarch. Turn heat to medium; add coconut oil, peanut butter, salt, and sugar. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and allow to cook until very thick. Remove from heat.
6. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until chips are melted and filling is smooth.
7. Spoon into prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Print this recipe