- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 (6 oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c. fine, dry breadcrumbs
Drain spinach; press in paper towels to remove moisture. Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spoon into lightly greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake at 375 for 25 minutes; serve with assorted crackers or breadsticks.
Print this recipe
Source: My Files
Submitted By: Ruth Burbage
Florentine Artichoke Dip