Note: Mixture may be frozen in loaf pans or cans, if desired.
- 1 can(1 lb.,4 oz.)Dole Crushed Pineapple
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups sliced bananas(2 med-large)
- 1/4 cup chopped candied ginger
- 1/2 cup quartered maraschino cherries
Combine pineapple and all syrup with marshmallows; let stand 3-4 hours, until most of syrup is absorbed. Blend softened cream cheese with mayonnaise and mustard; fold in stiffly beaten cream. Blend in food coloring. Add pineapple-marshmallow mixture, bananas, ginger and cherries. Turn into a 2-quart ring mold and freeze until firm. Cut in slices to serve.
Print this recipe
Source: The Thatched Kitchen
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Grandma's Frozen Salad