- 24 marshmallows
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice(drained from crushed pineapple plus water)
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 1/2 c. boiling water
- 3/4 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 c. grated raw carrots
- 1 (5 oz.) jar cream cheese with pineapple(2/3 c.)
Melt marshmallows in pineapple juice over low heat, folding over and over until smooth.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Blend pineapple, carrots and cheese.
When the gelatin is cool, blend together all the ingredients; pour into a 1-qt. ring mold. Serve garnished with watercress or lettuce and with salad dressing.
Print this recipe
Source: Farm Journal's Country Cookbook
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Golden Glow Salad