If you're looking for a delicious all-purpose barbecue sauce, look no further. As with all sweet sauces, you must be careful during cooking. Use this sauce only during the last 5 minutes when grilling over direct heat; for indirect grilling, the sauce will be fine on the grill for up to half an house without burning.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Combine all of the ingredients.
2. Use as directed in a recipe; can be stored in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Print this recipe
Source: Mastering the Grill
Submitted By: b smith
Sweet, Hot, and Sour BBQ Sauce