This is my Swiss future-mother-in-law's pastetli recipe...I've eaten it when she's made it for me, but haven't tried making it myself yet. She translated it for me, so some of the measurements change back and forth from metric to imperial, but I thought you may prefer to see it as she wrote it.
- Puff Pastry shells
- 4 pc of chickenbreast diced
- 1 pint of half and half
- white wine
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pouch of brown gravy mix (powder)
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of fresh parsely
- spices for seasoning
- spice chicken (lemon pepper or regl. pepper, paprika, chicken seasoning, add quartered onion and 1 clove of garlic quartered- set aside
- chop parsely
- wash the mushrooms with a soft sponge, cut the to desired size - spice with lemon pepper, seasoning salt for vegis - dice together with half the parsely, add juice from halve a lemon - dice a little longer and set aside
- put puff pastry shells on baking sheet and bake for 20 -25 Min.
- have desired vegetable (for side dish) ready and cook
- fry the marinated chicken, add gravy mix, stir, add 1 to to dl of white wine and same amount of water, cook a little longer - add the prepared mushrooms - if the sauce is to thin at this point you might want to add a little bit of flour- now add the half and half, at this point add some salt and possible more seasoning to get the desired taste. Set everything aside to finish the rest of the meal.
Print this recipe