- Okra - 1/2 kg
- Chilli Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Corriander powder - 2 teaspoons
- turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1 to 2 teaspoon [to taste]
- oil - tablespoon
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together and keep aside.
2. Cut off the tip [stalk part] of the okra and make a gash along the middle of each okra. A partial slit.
3. Stuff a pinch of the powder mixture inside the slit... using the handle of a teaspoon.
4. Heat oil in a wok... when the oil is hot add all the stuffed okra in it. On high flame. Mix in between and reduce the flame if its too hot. Till all the slime evaporates.
5. When done.. sprinkle chopped corriander leaves or cilantro leaves on the dish.
6. Serve hot with bread, chappati, khuboos etc...
Print this recipe
Submitted By: R M