- 2 Boxes thawed and dried frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 Finely chopped small onion
- 3/4 C. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Can drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 8 Oz cream cream cheese
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 Tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 C. shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 Envelope dry ranch dressing mix
Spray a light coat of pam (or other) on nonstick skillet, warm at medium heat.
Add onion and cook until softened. Stir in spinach, cook for 5 minutes (or until thoroughly cooked).
Reduce to low heat and stir sour cream and cream cheese in until smoothly blended.
Gently blend in artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese.
Stir in salt, black and red pepper, and ranch powder after removing from heat.
Microwave in large bowl toppped with monterey jack for 2 minutes or until cheese melts, serve immediately.
Print this recipe