This is a quick and easy salsa. Use it as a condiment for enchiladas and tacos or as a dip for tortilla chips.
- 1 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeno or Serrano chile peppers, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Oregano, ground
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Combine onion, tomatoes, chiles, oregano and cilantro. Add salt to taste and refrigerate prior to serving to allow flavors to blend.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Alan Howard
Pico de Gallo