- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound salmon fillets or steaks, 1 inch thick
- Lime Cilantro Butter:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
In 12x8 inch glass baking dish, combine marinade ingredients, blend well. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
In small bowl, combine all butter ingredients, set aside.
Heat grill. Oil grill rack. Place salmon on gas grill over medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once. Serve with butter.
Broiler directions: Place salmon on oiled broiler pan, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes. Turn once.
Print this recipe
Source: my files
Submitted By: Meryl
Salmon with Lime Cilantro Butter