- posted by JANIC412
- 30-36 cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350:
2. In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, soda, salt, cinnamon, butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Beat at med. speed with an electric mixer 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in oatmeal, walnuts and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by well rounded Tbsp 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
7. Cool 2 minutes, then carefully transfer to racks with spatula to cool.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies