- posted by Cheryl E
- 8-12 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 12 eggs
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. melt butter.
2. blend in flour and pepper.
3. gradually add milk and stir until thickened.
4. add cheese, mix and set aside.
5. fry bacon and onions until browned.
6. add eggs and scramble just until set.
7. add mushrooms and cheese sauce and put into a greased baking dish (9x13).
8. mix breadcrumbs with 3-tblsp melted butter and paprika and sprinkle over egg mixture.
9. CHILL for 30-minutes at least OR put in fridge overnight.
10. To serve bake for 30-minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl