- Recipe By: Easiest Ever Holiday Meals --Cooking Magazine
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 fresh pineapple slices (unpeeled) -- cut in 8 wedges
- 2 kiwi fruit -- peeled & sliced
- 2 medium oranges, unpeeled, sliced -- halved
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, cut in wedges
- 1 star fruit -- sliced
- 1/2 pound red grapes, broken into small clusters
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate -- thawed
- 1/4 cup coconut
1. On large serving platter, arrange pineapple, kiwi fruit, oranges, papaya, star fruit and grapes.
2. Toss banana slices with lime juice. Drain, reserving lime juice. Arrange bananas over fruit on platter.
3. In a small bowl, combine reserved lime juice and pineapple juice concentrate; blend well. Drizzle over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
Makes 10 servings.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Hawaiian Fruit Platter