May also be known as "Jezebel Sauce".
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1 (18 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apple preserves
- 1 (18 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 5/8 cup of ground dry mustard
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
In a large bowl , thoroughly blend peach preserves, orange marmalade, apple preserves, pineapple preserves, ground mustard and prepared horseradish. Transfer the mixture to sterile containers, and chill in the refridgerator until serving.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Linda Street
Henry Bain Sauce